We are committed to clean clean
We use products that do not contain chlorine bleach, ammonia, triclosan, phthalates, parabens, phosphates, or formaldehyde. Instead, we proudly use Melaleuca cleaning products. They are made with essential oils, are environmentally friendly, and safe for use around people of all ages and health conditions and around pets… even Manatees ;).
Our cleaning products are concentrated and biodegradable, which means we generate less plastic waste and help promote healthier air, soil and water.
Common Ingredients of our cleaning products:
- Palm and coconut derived cleaning agents (biodegradable)
- Orange, lavender, melaleuca tree, Thyme, lemon and other essential oils
- Naturally derived citric acid
- Glycolic acid (derived from natural sugars)
- Biodegradable solvent
- Biodegradable polymer (sheeting action)
- Natural fragrances issued from essential oils.
- No toxic chemicals, no toxic fumes, no child safety cap required.
For information about the line of cleaning products we use, and to order them at a discounted price, please click the link below and then call us to be sponsored:
The regular cleaning products that you probably will found under your sink contain a long list of chemicals that are proven to damage our health and our beautiful planet like chlorine bleach, ammonia, triclosan, phthalates, parabens, phosphates, or formaldehyde. These products do release vapors into the air we breathe and are released into our soil and river that they poison.
All of them post warnings on their labels and most of them are required to have child safety caps. Ours don’t. You can learn more by visiting: